Not all maternity and family benefits solutions are created equal, so we’ve put together a list of questions to facilitate the decision making process and help make it easier for you. Our guide assists in the evaluation of both the strategic and tactical components of an offering to help you evaluate which partner best meets your organization’s needs. It covers:
- Proven track record: how many participants have used the solution to date?
- Solution suite: what does the solution consist of, and what's the lifetime journey?
- Engagement: what does engagement look like, and is it quality engagement?
- Data analytics: how does data drive the solution and what is the experience like?
- Program components: what programming is included as part of the solution?
- Clinical support and research: what unique clinical resources are available for participants, and how were they developed?
- Benefits integration: how does the solution integrate with current partners and existing benefits?
- Proven value: how are outcomes meaured?
- Ongoing innovation: what's the product roadmap?
Ovia Health’s maternity and family benefits solution is the #1 health product for women and families. Learn how Ovia Health can help you meet the needs of this new generation.
- To learn more about Ovia Health for Health Plans, click here.
- To learn more about Ovia Health for Employers, click here.