What are fertility supplements?
Fertility supplements are specially-formulated products that contain vitamins, minerals, herbs, or amino acids that help boost their fertility. Unlike medications like Clomid, fertility supplements are all-natural, and do not require a prescription to take.
Some fertility supplements help your body regulate its cycle, others improve the quality of your eggs, and some are formulated for men to improve sperm quantity and motility.
What are some ingredients in fertility supplements?
- Folic Acid: You’re probably familiar with folic acid as an essential supplement in prenatal vitamins. Folic Acid is a B vitamin that helps with cell growth, and while it’s great for a growing baby, it’s also been shown to improve fertility.
- Chasteberry: Also known as Vitex Agnus-Castus, chasteberry has been used medicinally for over 2,000 years to treat a wide range of maladies, and its fertility benefits are widely recognized.
- Myo-inositol: Several studies have been conducted which show that myo-inositol is effective in promoting a regular cycle, and higher egg quality. This is a unique, naturally occurring substance produced by the human body from glucose. If you’re looking for a great source of this scientifically proven ingredient, take a look at Pregnitude. It’s a doctor-recommended fertility supplement designed to improve your reproductive health.
- Red Clover: Red Clover is believed to improve circulatory function, and the increased blood flow to the ovaries and uterus can be extremely helpful in producing better eggs, and better-preparing the uterus for implantation.
- Siberian Ginseng: Although little known to the western world until recently, Siberian ginseng is recognized for its great ability to fight fatigue, and to help normalize the hormonal balance in women.
Using fertility supplements can help if you’re having difficulty conceiving. Pregnitude contains folic acid and myo-inositol to help regulate your cycle and improve the quality of your eggs. This can greatly increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Each box of Pregnitude comes with a one month supply of the powder supplement. Just take it twice daily by mixing with a glass of water.
Tap the button below to pick up your first month’s supply of Pregnitude and give your fertility a boost. Make sure to use the code OVIA10 to get free shipping and save $10 on your order when you pay with Amazon.
This ad is brought to you by Pregnitude