Every step on the path to parenthood has three things in common: questions, questions, and questions. Even if you’ve done it all before, things tend to change day to day, cycle to cycle, and child to child.
For all of your fertility, pregnancy, and parenting questions, your Ovia Care Team is here to support you via in-app messaging and phone conversations. We have many coaching services specifically designed for a phone conversation — learn more about them below!
If you’d like to schedule a phone call to speak with a member of Ovia’s Care Team, it’s just a tap away.
- Choosing a pregnancy provider — Guidance on how to find a provider who’s right for you
- First trimester coaching — What to expect, common symptoms, and managing the first trimester
- Second trimester coaching — What to expect, common symptoms, and managing the second trimester
- Third trimester coaching — What to expect, common symptoms, and managing the third trimester
- Birth plans — The importance of creating a birth plan, how to get started, and how to use it when the time comes
- Breastfeeding preparation — What you should know during pregnancy to prepare for breastfeeding
- Return-to-work preparation — Answers to all your questions about the time between planning leave and officially starting it, plus tips on how to plan
- Preparing for the postpartum period — Things to think about now so you’re prepared when baby arrives