Avocado is known to be a fertility superfood because it’s packed with Vitamin C and Omega-3s, both of which can help keep your body’s hormonal balance in check and improve your fertility.
A creamy avocado dressing to replace them all
- 1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup finely shaved jicama
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- creamy avocado dressing
- 2 large Hass avocados
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of black pepper
- Place all ingredients for dressing in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Divide spinach into two bowls.
- Arrange avocado, pomegranate, jicama, and walnuts on top of spinach.
- Top salad with a generous drizzle of creamy avocado dressing.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.backtothebooknutrition.com and www.healthyaperture.com