With plenty of protein in the beef and a surprising amount of calcium from the sesame seeds, this stir fry is an excellent fertility-boosting food.
A sesame beef and vegetable stir fry you can share
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low salt) or coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound of beef strips cut for stir-fry, such as top round beef
- about 10 baby carrots, cut into strips or sliced thin
- 6 ounces of snow peas, string removed
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Combine soy sauce (or coconut aminos), sugar, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef to skillet in batches, and cook for about 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables and sauce to skillet, and cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add green onions and cook for 1 minute more.
- Return beef to skillet and stir to coat with sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds.
Image and sesame beef and vegetable stir fry recipe reprinted with permission from www.dinner-mom.com and www.healthyaperture.com