Both men and women have been using honey as a fertility-boosting ingredient for years and years, so why not try a little in your own fertility diet? It can also help you relax.
Relax and help boost your fertility with ginger lemon honey tea
- Boiling water
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Put ginger in a teapot or medium bowl. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over it and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a mug combine lemon juice and honey (and cayenne pepper, if desired.) Strain the ginger tea into the mug. Stir to dissolve the honey. Taste and add more honey or lemon if you like.
Image and ginger lemon honey tea recipe reprinted with permission from www.theironyou.com and www.healthyaperture.com