Even if you don’t usually make your own salad dressing, this vinaigrette couldn’t be easier. Just three ingredients (well, okay, four if you count the salt), it’s a great dressing to have up your sleeve to dress other veggie combos too. Here the cucumber, tomato, and onion keep things simple. This salad is tastiest if you refrigerate it for at least an hour to let the flavors combine – so whip it up now, enjoy it later!
Save this classic, cucumber tomato salad recipe
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1/2 onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Slice the cucumbers and onion.
- Dice tomatoes, removing excess juice. Place in a bowl with cucumber and onion.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Image and cucumber tomato salad recipe reprinted with permission from www.thegardengrazer.com and www.healthyaperture.com