Cauliflower is among the vegetables highest in Vitamin C, as well as iron, fiber, calcium, and potassium, which you’ll need to help get your fertility to its highest level possible.
Roasted cauliflower salad in under an hour
- 2 Cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon mustard
- 1 Clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of Parmesan cheese, grated or in shards
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the cauliflower is a light golden brown.
- Make the dressing by combining the olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic.
- Whisk well, add the roasted cauliflower, season and top with some shards of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Image and roasted cauliflower salad recipe reprinted with permission from www.hungrycouplenyc.com and www.healthyaperture.com