Salmon is among the best fertility-boosting foods due to its high lean protein content, and its being rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are proven to boost fertility and greatly help development if you conceive this cycle.
Here’s a recipe idea, try your next salmon this way: en papillote
“En papillote”, is a term that describes a paper pouch or wrapper cooks use to wrap or encapsulate (meat or fish) protein for a meal.
- A heaping of dill
- 2 lemons
- Salmon Fillet – 1 lb. or so
- Set out the salmon and preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Salt and Pepper the salmon
- Add sliced lemons and dill on top of salmon
- Follow above photos to wrap up your salmon in a foil pouch (en papillote)
- Place pouch on a baking sheet and put into the oven for 20 minutes
- Take out and let rest for 2-3 minutes
- Cut open pouch and serve hot
Image and salmon en papillote recipe reprinted with permission from www.idcookthat.com and www.healthyaperture.com