Case managers are nurses and social workers who provide education and support for your health needs. They also help you with the healthcare system. ProgenyHealth’s case managers have years of experience to help support your pregnancy and your baby after delivery.
Educating patients is one of the most important things that case managers do. Your case manager will help you make the right decision about the care you and your baby receive. Education covers:
- Your high-risk pregnancy care
- Knowing risks for preterm birth
- Your birth plan for labor and delivery
- Breastfeeding and care of your new baby
- Your baby’s health
- Needed tests and monitoring
- Available community services
- Understanding your health benefits
- Choosing the right doctors
In addition to supporting health, the case manager can help you solve other issues. These include:
- Emotional support
- Understanding the healthcare system
- Finding help with health bills
- Help with transportation, food, baby items and housing
Your ProgenyHealth case manager is available from the beginning of your pregnancy to up to four months after delivery.
For questions or support, please call (855) 231-4730, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.