These days, kale is practically synonymous with “superfood“, and with an incredible amount of folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and even protein, there really might not be a better food out there for your fertility.
Just taste how good this kale and cabbage salad is
- 1 large head Kale
- 1 small head purple Cabbage
- 2 Apples
- 1 cup Raisons
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chop Kale into small pieces, removing the stem, and place into large bowl. Add olive oil and massage Kale for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop cabbage and apples into bite sides pieces and add along with raisons to bowl. Toss.
- Drizzle with apple cider vinegar.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.lorimerkitchen.com and www.healthyaperture.com