One of the most essential ways to ensure your pregnancy is as healthy as it can be is to find a healthcare provider you can trust and rely on. Finding a provider can be difficult. It could take hours of research–reading online reviews, exploring a long list of providers in your area, and more. This process doesn’t have to be as time-consuming or stressful. There are some things that you can do simplify the process, including:
- Starting with the list of providers who are in network with your insurance and eliminating from there
- Asking friends and family for recommendations
- Setting aside about 20 minutes per day to research your options online
- Getting a referral from your primary care physician
- Arrange a brief introductory interview with the providers you like the most who are accepting new patients
The Ovia Care Team can help you learn more about finding a provider with whom you feel comfortable, and is covered by your insurance.
Select the button below to reach out to the Care Team.