When you’re pregnant, you’re eating for yourself and someone else. It’s important that everyone in your body gets the proper nutrients they need to grow and develop. Fruits, vegetables, dairy products, grains, and proteins are great ways to start your diet.
Speak to your healthcare provider about what a healthy lifestyle looks like for you during pregnancy. This discussion may include answers to these questions::
- How much weight is acceptable for you to gain during pregnancy?
- What is a good diet for you during pregnancy?
- Are there certain foods or beverages you should limit or avoid during pregnancy?
- Should you be doing any exercises while you are pregnant?
- Are there any special vitamins or supplements you should be taking?
The Ovia Care Team can help you learn more about your nutrition in pregnancy and help you find nutritional resources available to you.
Select the button below to reach out to the Care Team.