You’ve stocked up on cute outfits to wear as your bump grows, but what happens after Baby is born? We wouldn’t want all those maternity clothes to be left in the attic forever (or until your next pregnancy)!
- Loose sweats or exercise clothes: For the days you’re lounging around with partner and Baby, you can hang on to those drawstring pants or oversized tees when you just want to be cute and comfy.
- Maxi dresses: Long, flowy dresses are fashionable for all shapes and sizes!
- Jumpers and rompers: Comfortable and simple, these all-in-one outfits will flatter you with or without a baby bump.
- Button-down tops or shirt dresses: Oversized tops are great for maternity wear, and after pregnancy you can cinch them with a cute belt!
- Caftans and tunics: These are classic and elegant, perfect for a day at the beach or a Saturday night out!
- Leggings: Every woman loves a stretchy waistband, and leggings are a great staple to throw on under a cute top or dress.
The bottom line
Maternity clothes don’t have to be used for only a few months at a time, and they’re especially forgiving after childbirth when your midsection isn’t totally tight yet. You can find economical and stylish clothes in all your favorite stores to create a fashion-forward look.