Your diaper bag is going to be as much a part of you as your fingers and toes once you have a baby, so it’s important to make sure that your bag is stocked with everything you and Baby need.
- Diapers, and plenty of them.
- Changing pad, because you never know when it’s time.
- Wipes, so you’ll be ready to clean Baby’s butt, because babies’ butts get dirty quite often.
- Extra clothes and a blanket in case he makes a mess, or needs to take an impromptu nap.
- Hand sanitizer, because you never know where the nearest sink is.
- Sunscreen, so that he doesn’t get a sunburn.
- Plastic bags for storage.
- Snacks, in case you or Baby get hungry.
- Toys and games, just to keep him entertained.
- Diaper cream, to keep him cozy and clean.
The bottom line
Depending on you and Baby, you might want to consider packing even more in the bag, like nail clippers or vitamins. Just make sure that you have everything he might need in a pinch!
And speaking of packing bags, is your delivery bag ready for the big day?