- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sucanat
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 T applesauce (or more oil)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla beans or extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cashews, almonds and oats until a “meal” forms.
- Pour contents into a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients into another bowl.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.mywholefoodlife.com and www.healthyaperture.com