- 1 can organic chickpeas (15 ounce can, drained)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoon organic chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 – 2 organic limes (fresh squeezed)
- Drain the can of chickpeas then put them into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the chickpeas and stir them until they are all coated.
- Sprinkle the chipotle powder, garlic powder and pink himalayan salt then stir again so they are all covered with the seasonings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. After 1/2, take them out and stir them around and return back to the oven for the remaining 1/2 hour.
- Squeeze the lime juice over them and serve (best when hot).
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.thehealthyfamilyandhome.com and www.healthyaperture.com