- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1/2 onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Make the dressing: add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slice the cucumbers and onion.
- Dice tomatoes, removing excess juice. Place in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat. Salt/pepper to taste if needed.
Best if refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors combine.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.thegardengrazer.com and www.healthyaperture.com