- 1 cup spinach
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup quinoa (dry)
- handful of fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp orange juice 1 t honey 1 t olive oil 1/4 t sriracha
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions (about 15 minutes).
- While cooking, wash spinach and cut in bite sized pieces. Dice the apple. Chop the cilantro.
- Let the quinoa cool down while preparing the dressing. Juice half an orange or use store bought orange juice. Mix with honey, olive oil and sriracha.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients, add the dressing and enjoy.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.with-an-open-mind.com and www.healthyaperture.com