- 3 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 loaf sourdough baguette
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Core your tomatoes and then dice them into tiny pieces. Add to a bowl.
- Add your chopped basil and minced garlic.
- Add 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- Stir and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice a piece of the baguette up into four slices.
- Add Olive oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add your baguette slices.
- Toast over the olive oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Top your toast with the tomato basil mixture and serve.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.pleaseyourmaninthekitchen.blogspot.com and www.healthyaperture.com