- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet (15- x 10-inch) with cooking spray or oil.
- Place oats, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a large bowl; stir to mix.
- In a small saucepan combine almond butter and maple syrup. Heat and stir mixture over medium-low heat until the almond butter is melted and well mixed with the maple syrup. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add almond butter mixture to oat mixture; stir well to combine. Spread mixture in prepared baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Bake 10 to 20 minutes more or until toasted, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.eatingcleanrecipes.com and www.healthyaperture.com