Validating self-report hospital C-section rates collected in a pregnancy mobile application
Published: American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Authors: Bradley, Danielle MS, MPH; Noddin, Katie; Wolfberg, Adam MD, MPH
Access to quality indicator data is necessary for informed healthcare decision making. In a publication and presentation at the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM), Ovia Health validated our own data against gold-standard, hard-to-access datasets and found our data do not differ. Ovia’s datasets are now being used to inform crucial healthcare decisions our members make everyday.
About Ovia Health
Ovia Health has helped over 14 million women and families. We offer a comprehensive maternity and family benefits solution from preconception and pregnancy through return-to-work and parenthood.
- Engages women early, and sustains long term daily participation
- Actively encourages partners to participate in the process
- Includes predictive coaching and mobile alerts for identified health issues
- Supports return-to-work with a proven approach
- Boosts utilization across an employer’s benefit ecosystem
- Drives behavior change and reduces maternity costs