Time to conception and the menstrual cycle: an observational study of fertility app users who conceived
Published: Journal of Human Fertility
Authors: Danielle Bradley 1, Erin Landau 1, Noreen Jesani 2, Brett Mowry 3, Kenneth Chui 4, Alex Baron 1, Adam Wolfberg
Leveraging millions of data points, Ovia Health investigated the interaction between cycle length and cycle irregularity, and their joint association with the amount of time it takes a couple to conceive.
This was the first study to interact cycle length with cycle variability to better understand conception probability.
This paper identified cycle characteristics most closely associated with delayed time to conception and helps members understand how to track their cycles for optimal conception likelihood.
Ovia’s fertility program is a more accurate and sophisticated cycle monitoring method for most women who are trying to conceive.
About Ovia Health
Ovia Health has helped over 14 million women and families. We offer a comprehensive maternity and family benefits solution from preconception and pregnancy through return-to-work and parenthood.
- Engages women early, and sustains long term daily participation
- Actively encourages partners to participate in the process
- Includes predictive coaching and mobile alerts for identified health issues
- Supports return-to-work with a proven approach
- Boosts utilization across an employer’s benefit ecosystem
- Drives behavior change and reduces maternity costs